Huwebes, Oktubre 2, 2014

"IHAW KAMAYAN"


"IHAW KAMAYAN"




Earlier I was invited by my friends to eat at "Ihaw Kamayan" at Rizal A. Bonifacio Ave., San Roque, Cainta, Rizal. (By The way I'm also a Caintaeño) It was good. I ordered a piece of Barbeque with Unlimited rice for the total of (drum roll) sparkling 54 pesos! Yes Php 54.00! No kidding. It was good. If I will rate their service it will be 8/10, their food 9.5/10, and the ambiance 7.5/10. I highly recommend to you guys to come there and see it yourself.

Warning: No Spoon and Fork for eating! Use your own hands! That's why it's called "Kamayan"

By the way it was established since 2011 (3 years ago) By Kuya Bryan and his wife Ate Tire. I asked Kuya if I can take photos of the place and he agreed, in fact he told me that I'm the 2000th person to take photos of their store. Here's the photos Guys.





This is My Plate!


My friends at work (LOL)


Their wash area is so classic. I LIKE IT!


A Happy couple!


I really saw How religious they are! God Bless!


This is their counter. (Tempting)


Dining area.


Side View.


There's a plants beside me. I didn't like it though (But it looks fair)


You need to have a partner in washing your hands. (Laugh!)





So all in all I'm satisfied. Come and see it yourself. God Bless.

Our Facebook page

Credits to my Friends that are in the Photos




4 (na) komento:

  1. LOL JOSHUA!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!?! "You need to have a partner in washing your hands" inggit hahaha wala kasi yung partner nya

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. How did you get my point? LOL! HAHAHA wait ka lang . :P

      Burahin
  2. hey next stop!! http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2012/10/14-four-cafe.html

    TumugonBurahin