Martes, Oktubre 14, 2014

Lyceum of the Philippines University(LAGUNA)

Last monday I went to Laguna together with my mentor. It was good. They gave us a very warm welcome. (By the way, it's a english speaking campus that's why I almost got headache and nose bleed) Just kidding. They gave us more than enough food to eat and the High school crowd where my mentor was speaking is awesome. Best guys in the world. Their campus is very beautiful, i took some photos of their campus without any permission. (I hope nobody minds.) Here it is!




This is Mt. Makiling(I believe) near LPU Laguna



This three lady at the ground is taking their "selfie"
On that circle , there's a fish.


the left side building


More ground....


This is their comfort room(2nd floor)


#OOTD I'm just advertising my shoes.
(By the way, thanks to my soon to be sponsors
Epic for the shoes
FandH for the pants
and Tee culture for the shirt
and my mom and dad for the person)


Kuya Marlon doing the Inspirational Talk
Invite HIM! and me! :D


Best group of english speaking people ever!


Love vs Lust



So all in all, I enjoyed my stay in LPU. To rate their generosity and organizing an event 4.9 out of 5 stars! Because nobody's perfect. Thank YOU!










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento