Martes, Nobyembre 4, 2014

Live your Life

Have you ever been in a situation when you feel so hopeless? You think you should be doing that but you just can't. You think you deserve more than what you are experiencing right now? Frustrating right? Even the fare on a cab or bus is problem for you? Hate! Even you're own parents are criticizing you. For me. I just want to live life as I want it. I commit mistake, but i can learn from it. Just don't call me stupid or what. If I did not do things on the right time don't call me lazy. I'm going to do it soon.

Can we just live in this world with the things that we want to have? or live the way we want without paying for anything. That's more awesome right? Put away all that price tags and live your life. How i wish. Travel, eat, do your hobbies without cost. But for me, right now. I'm going to do what I love. And that hope soon, money(or can be called power) will come right in me

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento