Biyernes, Agosto 14, 2015

As we grow older






As we grow older I realized that things get more serious. Life gets shorter, nights go longer, relationships are becoming more serious, you become capable of your own life.

When I was younger, I wasn't expecting of thinking of this things. Thinking of finishing my studies because of the person I love the most, to make her future with me secured. Because when I was younger, i just entered relationships, that's all. Yes, we have commitment but no commitment for what person we are going to be in the future, not thinking of something more serious, just be with each other. But now, thinking of not being together so much to have a job and make money for our lives.

How I wish I was just this kid who has no commitment in life, just need to learn and appreciate. Love your youth and do what you think you love so that you won't end up boring when get old enough to be serious.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento