Huwebes, Setyembre 25, 2014

I failed once but not again(For All students,workers,businessman and all living creature.)

I failed so many times in my life. Failed over and over again. I hate to fail. To fail means that your easy, that your not enough, that your not qualified to a thing your up to. I hate it! I FAILED once but again? and again? and again? Will I let that happen again? FAILURE! I HATE IT.

I failed once , i hate that feeling. Doing that one task all over again is so frustrating and in the end you will fail again? frustrating isn't it? But think of these thing, do you fail because you're not ready or do you fail again because you doesn't learn anything about your past failure? Failing at first is acceptable but failing again? Never in my vocabulary. But think of these Guys Harlan Sanders, Michael Jordan, Manny Pacquiao? They fail so many times. They fail so many times in the same situations right? Harlan Sanders was refused a thousand times for 2 years for his chicken recipe. Michael Jordan fail so many times in his career to a point were he was cut out at his high school team. and Manny Pacquiao, he broke his bones causing him injuries, fractures, body pain lose boxing fights. But why they become successful? They persist! They always learn something from their First Failure. Maybe there are times that they fail at the second time right? because they did not do well, they did not learn enough! So in life learn enough to beat that failure. Failure = learning. When you do not fail you know many things! But when you fail you need to learn. Fail fast to learn fast! Persist Guys! If no one is believing in you believe in yourself! Your Wonderfully made by God. You are made to win! to win! TO WIN! So fail, and learn from it and WIN!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento