Martes, Setyembre 30, 2014

What's your vision?

Last night  I was reading #SuperEpic by Might Rasing (https://www.facebook.com/mightyrasing?fref=ts&ref=br_tf) and he talked about vision. Vision is something you look up to in the future right? But he take it to the other level, he talked about vision as something you look upto and something that can make the people around you better, something that can impact the world, something that can change the world, something that can be an inspiration to others that they will do what you are doing.

So I was thinking what's my vision? what's my goals? so I check at my life goals/vision list, and I ask myself "How can I change the world with these?" And I stare at the goal that I think my favorite (BEFORE). It was to be a millionaire at the age of 21. Yes, there's nothing wrong with that, but on much mature side, How can I impact the world with that, i say it again there's nothing  wrong to be a millionaire at the age of 21 I'm just saying How? How can I impact the world. So I'm thinking of my Vision to change and impact the world. Kuya Might also wrote there that you need to do what is your passion, so I also think of that. So I ask myself what's my passion and what should be my vision with that?

I love talking to kids, playing basketball, talking to a youth group, encouraging the person beside me, making people happy , (and a childish thing) I want everyone to like me. This things are my passion, this are the things that I love to do even i'm not paid of doing it. I'm happy when I'm doing this things. (Wait i forgot to include surfing the internet) So what should i need to do to impact the youth's today with these passion? And i ask myself if can I do it? and the I remember ,  I'm a volunteer at CEF teaching kids,I have a basketball ministry every sunday, I was talking to a youth group every sunday, I'm practicing to encourage people around me, and i hope i'm making people around me smile. :) And i realized that God alligned/assigned me/put me to this situation on purpose. God has a plan why I'm in these. God usedKuya Might to amake me realize the much more mature meaning of vision. And big thanks to Kuya Might for the much mature meaning of Vision! GOD BLESS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento