Martes, Setyembre 23, 2014

Time is LIFE!

HI! :D How are you guys? Me, I'm doing fine, and also my Love life! I mean my love life with God. :"> :3
This week I'm doing absolutely nothing but reading,playing nba, and watching movies. It was fun (AT FIRST) but now it's getting boring. This week I watched the Movie IN TIME (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/) Starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. It was an eye opener movie. In that movie they will live only up to 25 years old and they will stop growing then they only have 1 year more to live after 25. It's up to them on how to make their time longer. It shows the worth of time. It shows me that TIME is not Gold, because in that movie their currency is their time. Time is not gold, nor silver. Time is life, each second,minutes, hours, days,months, year, decade or century,it's important, it's life. TIME IS LIFE. In that movie they are not wasting time because it is their way of living. They are not wasting time because it's their life. So I'm challenging you Guys to not waste your time, because it's your life. Stop doing nonsense things and do things that is productive and make the World better. Do something that will change others in a positive way! Dream, Think Different, Love, and Worship God.

watch this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gQLqv9f4o

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento